12 June 2010

Monday 7 June 2010

Picton Castle at sea; Monday 7 June 2010 בס"ד

Got my wake up at 10 to the hour because of our time shifting, and I stood first helm steering SWxS. An elaborate prank was devised by some on our watch to nip the quarterdeck brace coils with rotton cotton and pull a secret line led to the breezeway to cause them all to fall to the deck after the 4-8s have relieved us. Also a green glow stick was put on the focslehead on port side to appear to be an oncoming ship. While I admit I didn't come up with any of these, I'm curious to hear about their reception tomorrow. I am hower, quite tired and don't wish to wait up for it. I did 200 pushups this watch while hanging out on the quarterdeck, and I sighted a ship one point on the starboard quarter right before we were stood down.

No comments:

Post a Comment