30 September 2010

IMPORTANT NOTE

Dear interested reader:

My laptop keyboard is on the fritz, and it was not possible to type any logs while underway since having left Rarotonga. Now that I'm in Suva, Fiji, I managed to buy a cheapo USB keyboard so that I can type again. However, because I'm a month behind on typing, it is not possible for me to catch up with typing while in port. There is not enough time where I'm not doing something, and when there is, I need to find adequate space to break out this keyboard along with a power outlet so that the computer doesn't die while I'm typing up logs. So, the logs from after Pukapuka will not be posted until we arrive in Bali, Indonesia. That still isn't until at the earliest mid-November, so I apologize for the wait. Thanks for following along with my adventures though. I didn't ever plan on typing up a blog until I found people had interest in my daily logs. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so check out photos at Flickr or photos and videos at Facebook.

- Mike "Fred" Weiss

No comments:

Post a Comment