19 April 2010

Fred Before the Mast

So, I'm setting up a blog that I'll try to update every so often. I have gotten in the habit of jotting down the day's events in my log so I'll just transcribe it to my computer and post it whenever I get a chance to get online access. Right now I'm sitting comfortably in the "Grand Banker" pub across from the wharf where the Picton Castle is moored. For the record, since there are a number of guys named Mike (including the Chief Mate), I have been dubbed "Fred." My rack (bunk) is the lower forwardmost starboard in the forepeak. The forepeak is before the mast, therefore, I am now Fred Before the Mast. So, maybe in a day or two I'll have copied the contents of my daily log into the computer and then do a posting on the blog while I'm still in Lunenburg.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! I love you & miss you babes!! <3

    -CD

    ReplyDelete