20 April 2010

Monday 12 April 2010

Zebroid at Lunenburg, Monday 12 April 2010 בס"ד

The official first day of our “program.” We had muster at 0700, a brief rundown with Captain, then the mates and AB's took her out of the dock and to the drydock down the street. We trainees watched from the dock and followed along to the drydock, which was cool. I saw the PC out of water, and she's bigger than I thought. Then I went to the drugstore and got some DayQuil since I now think it's a cold. After lunch there was a 1300 muster and we were split into gropus with AB's since there wasn't much to do. We just went over the handbooks and practiced knots. After diner a good-sized group of uswent to the field by the community center and played a sick game of Ultimate Frisbee. Quite a workout. Then we went to the Banker for a round and after I took my first shower so far. I used Lemon Joy as soap/shampoo. Tomorrow the Zebroid crew will do domestics for Z and CC.

No comments:

Post a Comment