23 April 2010

Thursday 22 April 2010

Picton Castle at Lunenburg; Thursday 22 April 2010 בס"ד

Spend most of today driving. Right after morning muster, mate Mike asked me to drive to Halifax (technically Dartmouth) to pick up the liferafts. There would be six total and Paula was coming with me to help me get there since I'd never been to Halifax. We went and the ride was very good. About 1 1/2 hours of getting to know each other (one way). We went to DSS Marine Co. and picked up three of the six rafts; more wouldn't fit. So we took the order, brought it back to Lunenburg, had lunch, and went back for round #2. Maggie reimbursed me for gas expenses ($80). Got back, hauled up the Monomoy, then had dinner. Afterwards I took Brad to the hardware store, Paula to the Knot, and did a massive beerrun, so I was pretty much driving the whole day. Been in the brocave since, and the batcave came in too and we all drank a lot. Mostly to Jimmy (the only missing Bro from the cave who we replaced with a poorly drawn stick figure).

No comments:

Post a Comment