28 April 2010

Monday 26 April 2010

Picton Castle at Lunenburg; Monday 26 April 2010 בס"ד

Started the day by doing a few runs from the warehouse to PC in my truck. We loaded a lot of life preservers and survival suits and other miscellany into the back by a block and tackle system from the 3rd floor. After I learned how to do ratline seizings from Nadja and then Michael and I started a few in the headrigging. My nose was leaking like a faucet and so I went to the pharmacy at lunch break to get some medicine. The guy recommended this antihistamine and told me the drowsiness was mild, but I was in the headrigging later with John and Jimmy and all of a sudden I was having a hard time focusing and I wasn't feeling quite normal. Plus my nose was still leaking, so I'm not getting that medicine anymore. Tammy and Robert and I skipped dinner and went to Bridgewater WalMart and Canadian Tyre and Frenchy's. Got back late, had inner with Tammy and now going to bed. I'm beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment