26 May 2010

Sunday 9 May 2010

Picton Castle at Lunenburg; Sunday 9 May 2010 בס"ד

It's been one month to the day since I arrived here in Lunenburg to begin my voyage. As predicted, today had very little shipwork and we just tidied up the ship and warehouse. After lunch we were relieved (save the 4-8s who had the watch) and so I went to the Banker to upload some blogs. Afterwards, I returned to PC, had a kip (UK for nap), and found Mr Midshipman Hornblower in the salon library and read to mid-chapter 2. I hung out aboard for a bit, then returned to the Banker, called Karla, and enjoyed the local company for one last time. Now I'm back in my bunk, so I probably won't post this entry til I get to Panama. We depart tomorrow around 0900, and the Mayor will see us off in a small ceremony. Everybody is very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment