24 August 2010

Thursday 22 July 2010

Picton Castle at sea; Thursday 22 July 2010 בס"ד

Second lookout in the morning, galley wakeups, sail handling, holystoning, deckwash, soogie. I was incredibly hungry by breakfast time, which is unusual. Started reading my copy of the Count of Monte Cristo after I took a shower, and throughout my free time I got to page 220 or so of 1175ish. I finished my ditty bag, although I have plans to make a patch of sorts to stitch on it later. Liam and I did a quick run of our little man skit, to see if it was feasible. It's hysterical. Afternoon I was first helm steering SwxW, then we had a quick muster to make sure people label their harnesses (of course I had mine done because because of my aforementioned tendency to label everything). Dinner, galley clean, and took some night shots with 94% full moon. Just did another rehearsal with Liam, and people are cracking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment